Sunday, March 12, 2006

the event for the cultural exchange

One of my friends sent me the photo of the wedding on March 5th.
The bride was my classmate of the university.
Because she is very beautiful and frank, she is very popular with many people.
Furthermore she has a pharmacist's license and a doctor's license.
And the bridegroom is a lawyer.
Unbelievable!


By the way I decided to participate in a certain event in April.
At that event we'll have a cherry blossom-viewing party with many French people.
It'll be a good chance for the cultural exchange!

Since the official ski competitions finished, now I have enough time to do many things.
I'm planning to study French a lot till that event.
If there is someone who wants to go with me,please let me know.
The photo has nothing to do with this event,sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home