Saturday, March 11, 2006

the last competition

On Friday we had the last competition of this year at HACHIKITA SNOWWORLD.
The weather was very bad and we couldn't see the course because of the dense fog.
We couldn't help stopping the competiton for a while,but eventually we could finsh the finals.

I could follow the famous sisters Miki Ito & Azusa Ito.
In the results there is a big difference between the second place and the third place,
but I was really happy to get the medal at the A-class competition for the first time.
When the director gave me the medal,I hesitated because I hadn't been used to.

At the same time, I got the right to take part in the Japan National Championships of the next year.
It was so lucky!

This competition was held at Hyogo prefecture,so we met many friends in Kansai area.
Though we didn't make an eating tour this time ,we had a small snack party at the lodge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home